Please do not put cash in our drop box.
Please note: A $10 duplicate bill fee is required for tax payments submitted without the original tax bill for all non-homestead houses. There is a $1 charge for all homestead houses.
Tax information can be obtained from the Treasurer's Office either by parcel number, address, or owner name. Taxpayers can access tax amounts and taxable values to be used in preparing federal and state tax returns by viewing the BS&A Online.
Summer tax bills are mailed out the first week of July each year and are due by August 15. Starting August 16th until February 28, a 1/2% per month penalty is added each month. Winter tax bills are mailed out the first week of December and are due by February 14. On February 15 a one-time 3% penalty is added to unpaid winter taxes.
Starting March 1st, real property taxes are considered delinquent and must be paid to Wayne County. Call 313-224-5990 for penalties and interest. Personal property taxes are still collected by the City of Dearborn Heights after March 1st.
Taxes can be paid by mail, online payment at Divdat KioskNetwork Website, or in person at City Hall between
8 am to 5 pm
Monday through Thursday.
For the convenience of our customers, there is a drop box at the entrance of City Hall for after-hour payments. In addition, please visit one of our convenient payment kiosks at the following locations:
- Saturn Market Place, 25200 Van Born Road, Dearborn Heights, MI 48125
- Dearborn Fresh Market, 26811 Ford Road, Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
- Fresh Value Market Place, 25625 Joy Road, Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
Find other Kiosk locations at Divdat KioskNetwork Website.
- 04.27.23 Specials list (PDF)
- 05.25.23 Specials List (PDF)
- 2019 Special Assessments Rolled to 2020 Taxes (PDF)
- 2020 Special Assessments Rolled to 2021 Taxes (PDF)
- Specials List 03.30.23 (PDF)
- Specials List 09-14-2023 (PDF)
- Specials List 6/15/2023 (PDF)
- Specials List 6/26/2023 (PDF)
- Specials List 7-20-2023 (PDF)
- Updated Specials Letter 2023 (PDF)