Pet Licensing / FAQs

You may license your dog in person at the Clerk’s Office or by mail. If doing so by mail, please complete the form (which is fillable online), print the application, including the required documents, and a check made payable to the City of Dearborn Heights for the proper amount. Your license(s) and tag(s) will be mailed to you.

View All FAQs